rare lp's & stuff

I found a new ( to me anyway) used record store in town.
I'd like some opinions on what i've found before I lay my cash on the table.
First I found the double lp - Concerts for the People of Kampuchea -
   the one with a side of Kenny Jones era Who and a few Rockestra tunes
   with Pete.
The other one I found was an eponymous(I'm pretty sure) Simon Townsend lp -
   it had a close up of his face.
Also on a non-who related note if there are any Buzzcocks fans out there I
   found Pete Shelley's Homosapien LP.
Any and all opinions of the quality of these lps is appreciated.
   Thanx - Dave T