Re: Phish Quad

Joe, re:

>In 1989 the Who spent two weeks rehearsing here for the tour. I never had
the balls to try to meet them.

They're actually quite nice in person. I met both Roger and Pete in 1985 (not
together) and posed with Roger for pictures at the Who Fest. Roger can be
larger than life, while Pete was very soft spoken and reserved... While I
never "met" John, twice at the Stone Pony in Asbury Park, NJ, I saw him play
live while standing two feet in front of him. One of these days I'll catch up
to him...

WF <~