Re:

>Pete never leaves an idea behind--he's obsessed with
> correcting his (self-perceived) mistakes, like QUAD.  He wants to make it
> better.  Even though we all love it anyway!

I'd find it really hard to improve on what I consider, and many NON-Who fans
consider,
a masterpiece of utter perfection.... Very silly.....  Oh, well, it's his time,
his money
his original creation, etc. I'm sure he'll do what he wants.....

JW
----------------end Jeff's reply to original message-------------

I don't claim to have privileged info here.  However, we can see a pattern with
Pete:

--the multiple incarnations of TOMMY
--the QUAD movie
--the reappearance of LIFEHOUSE themes on Psychoderelict (and the exanded WHO'S
NEXT and the inclusion of Lifehouse material)

He has trouble letting something go.  So I can see him reworking QUAD in an
effort to say "hey, I can do more than TOMMY."  I don't know what we need to do
to convince him that he already did.

--JJ