Poll II

I'm really enjoying reading the answers to these polls. Here's my answers
to the second one.

Most recent album bought:
	PT -- Psychoderelict.  I found a great deal on it and had to pick
it up. My next purchase will be Nov. 7, and I'm sure you could guess that
it's going to be Who's Next.

Last concert attended:
	Steve Miller Band/The Doobie Brothers, a sold out (25,000?) Starlake
Amphitheater, July 1995 I actually went to see the Doobies, but thought the
Miller Band did a better show. It was the most exciting concert I've been
to. The harmonica player (Norton Buffalo?) was unreal.  I was hoping to catch
Jethro Tull on this tour, but I doubt if I get to it.

Why the Who are so important:
	First, there songs are so powerful. My Generation is one of my
favorite tracks ever. It speaks volumes.
	Second, the lyrics are so appropriate.  Townshend wrote stuff 30
years ago that apply to my life much more than most modern bands.  For
example, I think Tommy accurately describes what everyone goes through the
first time they're on their own.  Deaf, d & B --- I'm Free --- Listening
to You.

Cober