Polls I & II

Wow - so many people have decloaked due to this poll. It's great! What, can
it be we're getting along?

My 2 cents...
First album bought: The Beatles Red Album (62-66)
First concert: Wings in 1976 at the Kingdome, Seattle for a whopping $11.
First definitive Who experience: Watching TKAA on Showtime in 1979. Here was
this gawky fellow in an orange jacket that was ripped out at the armpits,
with a huge nose, and enormous boots, just absolutely putting to shame
everyone I'd ever seen or heard play guitar before. As my teenage girlfriends
ogled Roger's chest (I agree with Pete that we've all seen enough of it) I
knew Pete was IT.
Who concerts: 1982, Kingdome; 2 @ Tacoma 1989, 1 @ Vancouver 1989.

Last album bought: Who Rarities I & II on Polydor, German import. Thanks to
the people on the list who recommended it so highly.

Last concert: PIL with BAD, 1991. (The many times I've seen the Moody Blues
since then don't count, as they're my husband's idols. I must confess I've
taunted him with comments like "What do you suppose The Who would make of
Justin's puffy shirt?" or "I think Entwhistle can take John Lodge.")

Cathy Ridley

Bzzzzzz