PollSun Dec 7 12:50:57 PST 1997

As everyone else is doing this:-

>      >what was your first album purchase?

Electric Warrior by T Rex - & I still stand by it

>      >what was your first exposure to the who?

Difficult one - probably My Generation on the radio (in those days Radio
Caroline / Radio London) or on TV - Ready Steady Go.

>      >what was your first concert?

10C.C. at Queen Mary College, Mile End - closely followed by The Who at The
Lyceum - Quadraphenia tour (1974?) supported by Kilburn & the Highroads with
Ian Dury on lead vocals.
I remember Dury starting one song with the phrase:-

"This is for all the girls in the toilets (dirty laugh)"

Don't suppose there are any boots of The Lyceum shows?

Paul
Old St
London