Re: Dave Marsh... Trivia Question

> both started careers by playing the
> same three chords?

In the Ramones' case, that is blessedly true.  In Townshend's case, nothing could be further from
the truth.  Anyone who's correctly deciphered the 1st album and previous cuts know he is throwing
all sortsa fancy stuff out there.  To the untrained ear and the general musical public it may seem like
three chords, as does most of the Beatles stuff, (gawd does this sound elitist, but dammit, it's true!).
I'm just reporting what I've charted... Tuff Stuff....

At nineteen he had the chordal knowledge of a "jazz sage" ....

JW