Re: me again- i feel like WF~

This brings back some memories some of which I try to forget.

My first album I bought.  That I can remember.

Elton John  Captin Fantastic .  The third album was the soundtrack to Tommy.
 I was on vacation in Penn. and had no way of listening to this album.  I
went crazy for the week I was there.  This was also the start of a trend that
continues today - record/cd shopping while on vacation.

Frist Who experience: Tommy the movie.  My friend and I went to see this at
the local theater the weekend the movie opened because we were both Elton
John fans we left the movie Who fans as well as on love with Ann Margret.
 Thank you Elton for turning me on to The Who.

The first concert.  Chicago in Central Park in the 70's.  Also was my first
exposure to pot but that is a different story.

Cheers,
David