Quad Soundtrack

Sorry to disagree with the original poster, but Kenny Jones DOES play
on the three additions.  If the drum fills on "Joker James" doesn't
give it away, nothing will.  However I think you've brought up a
point.  That is KJ seems more like himself on these three tracks (and
as he played on the '79 tour) than what you hear on Face Dances and
It's Hard.  KJ was a strict timekeeper with little imagination by
nature, but he was moreso on the known studio albums.  Actually I
don't mind the three Quad tracks.  I could imagine how Moon would've
approached them, but KJ did a respectable job.