Re: QUADROPHENIA soundtrack

> Hello, All!!!!!
>
> With regards to the 3 Quadrophenia tracks - "Get Out And Stay Out", "Four
> Faces" and "Joker James" - the truth of the matter is the Keith actually DID
> play on ONE track, "Four Faces". Listen closely, and you can hear the
> latter-period Moonie's off-kilter, about-to-lose-it-but-not-quite style. In
> contrast, "Get Out" and "Joker James" have Kenney Jones' steady timekeeping
> and his trademark drum riffs.

Damn, you are exactly right.  But Keith is so subdued on this track
it can fool you.  Trying to think of what Keith would've done in
better health, I could imagine how he could've taken this song to town.
On a closer listen to the drum fills, this is most definately Keith.
I can't believe ME of all people would miss that.  I just AssUMed that
because the two tracks around "Four Faces" were so Kenny Jones that
the middle track was recorded the same time.

> "He kicked me out, he kicked me out"

If this was Keith's last recording, it's very fitting.  The four
faces of Keith, and the fact that quote would've turned to reality a
few months after his death.

FLYERS!!!! (no bitter middle fingers needed)