Where were you during Live Aid?

Scott got me thinking about where I was during the Live Aid broadcast of
the Who.  I remember it being in the later part of the afternoon. I was a
lifeguard at a beach in Connecticut and I think my insistence on having
the radio on loud during the Who performance may have caused a disruption
on the boardwalk.  Man, I was excited, and crushed when all of a sudden
the signal failed during My Generation (was it My Generation? I remember
the disc jockeys saying something like ...."Well they did F-F-F-Fade
away, didn't they?"

John