LaL A Quick One/Magic Bus edit

Hi all,
Here is another odd moment as we are talking about Leeds edits/dubs.  They
have tacted on the end of Magic Bus at the end of A Quick One.  I'm not
talking about the songs themselves but after the song ends.  At the end of
Magic Bus, as on the original album, you can hear a faint harmonica note then
the sound of Entwistle running his hand down the neck of his bass.  This same
harmonica note and hand sliding down the neck is at the end of A Quick One.
 Of course there are no harmonica parts in A Quick One.  I thought it was
funny.  There is enough crowd noise on the audience tape so I don't know why
they did it.

Also, I couldn't tell for sure if Pete said the F word or not, the tape is
very poor, but there is a pause as if he is choosing his words carefully.

There are other edits, corrections, dubs, whatever, but lets not forget this
is the best live rock album ever.  And I am sure it is more "Live" than just
about any other commercial live release.

Also, can somebody in the UK confirm or deny that Roger is playing the
Glastonbury Festival on June 25 as "Roger Daltrey and Freinds."

Bruce