Re: random notes

> >So yesterday I went to the gardening store to buy seeds, etc. and
> >emarassingly found myself humming and tapping to the cheezy muzak which
> >they had cranked up pretty loud.  Two minutes later I almost eviscerated
> >when Happy Jack came around over the speakers.....blum dum dum dum, blum
> >dum dum dum.....It was utterly awful.
>
> And how!  This weekend I heard a muzak'd "Let My Love Open The Door" in JC
> Penneys...  I left immediately.
>
> OK,
> KLW

Well, I was doing food shopping one night in a PathMark (thats what we
have in the NY/NJ area) where they pump in real hits, like an actuall
Eagles song, Elton John,Dan Folgelberg etc...

One night I heard the opening notes to a very familiar song, and it took
me a few moments to shake the cobwebs and realize it was Behind Blue Eyes
from the Scoop album. Pretty cool. I have new respect for Muzak...I thought
to myself whether or not I was the only person in the store that was
familiar with that version. ( Arrogant snob, aren't I... ;)

( My compliments go out to the programmer that thought to put that in. )

Pete