PT's Fear & Secret Policeman's Ball

The recent posts about The Secret Policeman's Ball and PT's fear or lack
thereof on stage got me thinking about an incident that occurred during
Pete's performance at that concert.  During his duo with John Williams
(I think the song was "Won't Get Fooled Again"), Pete actually fell
asleep briefly on stage!  Apparently, it was late at night and the
audience was sleepy also, so it was scarcely noticed.  But John Williams
definitely noticed because Pete repeated a couple bars of the song, and
Williams had to sync back up with him.

The reason I mention this is that it seems to support the contention
that Pete may have a less than average level of stage fright.  Also, I
have never seen the film, and wondered if Pete's "nodding off" can be
seen during the performance.  I heard about the incident on a radio
spot, which I have on tape, but missed the beginning of it so I'm not
sure of the details.  I would be interested in any details that others
have to offer.  I'm also curious if that bit was edited out of the sound-
track LP, also, because I've never been able to figure out exactly where it
occurs in the song.

Ron Crandall