Bootleg="WhosBack" ?

I saw "The Who - Whos Back" which contained
some songs from 1967 dates, at a near by shop.

I didnt have the money, and thought maybe someone
else  had it and could comment on it before i spend
the 25 dollars.

Also, there was 2 tapes called "The Who COmplete Video Collection"
part 1 and 2. I didnt have the money, but the person
let me see the tape for a moment and it was a video
clip for "The Seeker" ( With the lyrics shown as
Roger sang the song" ) Reminded me of the "Tommy"
video's with the backround.

I will have to go snatch them up when I can.

Pete