JAE's Behind Blue Eyes Performance

Text item: Text_1

     Jon,

     The performance you mention was indeed from the DST performance with
     the Chieftans. I was there the second night.

     He plays acoustic/electric Ovation as a special treat!

     I think there are at least two places to get it. Best probably is a
     copy of the PPV tape which I assume will be repeated sometime again. I
     taped a copy. I don't think it was released as a regular video.

     Also there seems to be a boot of DST, a two CD set. It appears to have
     both numbers featuring John. I don't have it.

     Hope this helps.

     Regards, George
     LaL #7380