Pete's Address

Sorry I'm about a month behind in reading the mailing list, but I thought you
all should know that Pete does not appreciate mail being sent to his house.  He
considers his private life private - if you want to write him, write to

Pete Townshend
The Boathouse
Ranelagh Drive
Twickenham TW1 1QZ
England

That is the best address to send mail to - it's his office and recording
studio, and he will receive every letter sent there.  I don't think he'll take
too kindly to anyone trying to reach him at his house.

Diane