Re: Stereo Versions of "A Quick One"

>The following HAVE NEVER been released in true stero versions and I would
>love to be proven wrong:
>
>See My Way
>Happy Jack

Sorry, I can't prove you wrong, but I would like to ask something about
'Happy Jack'.

The mix of this song that appears on compilations from about '84 onwards
is different from the original.  The most noticable aspect is the cymbal
crash that is heard coming out of the last chorus and into the last lines.

Specifically, it occurs on the word "couldn't" in the lines "They couldn't
stop Jack or the water lapping/And they couldn't prevent Jack from feeling
happy".

Where the hell did this come from?

Jason Paris.