Remaining Little Billy opening chords.

You'll pardon me... I had a lot of brain damage as a child.  Now I remember
the remaining opening chords.  I think... Keep the bar on the 8th. Chord
two:  Third finger on G string, 10th fret, fourth finger on D string, 12th
fret (Yes, Virginia, you DO have to stretch it for a lot of CORRECT Townshend
chords).   Chord three:  Take the pinkie and drop it to the 9th fret, same
string.  Chord four:  Round the horn to home.  I put in a C major here, so
that when you round the horn to first base again, the chord is differentiated
from the 7th variation used in the "first" chord.

This of course provides the correct chord formation for the verses, being
roughly half of the song........ Try 'em out for size.  Done correctly,
played with the record, you should get what I call a "shimmering" effect
from playing it EXACTLY with the record....

JW