Re: Tommy on Broadway R.I.P.

I will never forget almost two years ago when some friends of mine and I
flewfrom San Francisco to New York, quickly rushed to the St. James Theatre
(to see the greatest show ever to hit Broadway), spent the night at the Plaza
Hotel then took the train to Jones Beach the next day to see the last Pete
Townshend concert of the Psychoderelict tour -- you know the one -- When Pete
SMASHED his guitar.  Sixth row center for that one.  I even got a piece of
wood from the guitar!  Next day, flew back to California and back to my
hellish job...

I wish I could make it for the closing show on Saturday.  If you are going to
be in the New York area between now and Saturday, I strongly suggest you see
it again.

-Gordie