Re: TOMMY movie soundtrack

>what is general feeling of it? i thought orig album superseded it in every
>way, tho there were interesting parts here and there- specifically,
>sensation was great, and the guitar on im free was (sounded) much fatter

I haven't seen the movie for awhile, and I never owned the soundtrack, so
I'm working off memory (known to fade):

I liked Sensation, too.  Also, I've always thought Clapton did a fine job
with Eyesight To The Blind (and watching PT and JE hop around behind in that
segment of the film was cool).  I also really liked the many-voiced chorus'
of Listening To You at the end.

Tina did a nice job on Acid Queen, but I like PT's cackle on the
"IIIIIIIII'm..." part better.

Yeah, I'm Free was great, too -  man, Rog could really pack some power back
then.

OK,
KLW