TOMMY movie soundtrackSun Dec 7 12:39:53 PST 1997

hey, don't recall much discussion of this part of the who's history- am
re-reading BIGO, by marsh, (sorry bout that reprint brouhaha, marty) -- made
me think when i was a boy and had the double lp of the movie soundtrack (oh,
ann-margaret and those beans!)
what is general feeling of it? i thought orig album superseded it in every
way, tho there were interesting parts here and there- specifically,
sensation was great, and the guitar on im free was (sounded) much fatter
 ---after PT had worked for almost 18months on film/soundtrack, can you
imagine what who by numbers would have been like if the movie and all of its
attendant bullshit didn't work petes last nerve? wow!- still a great album,
tho (WBN, that is

)
comments, thoughts, threats welcome (har!)-

anyone have this lp? I'd love a taped copy- have plenty who to trade- pls
respond to:    redmann@ix.netcom.com