Magic Bus Tour

Greetings Fellow Who Travelers,

After some discussion with George I have come up with a list of potential
stops on the Who Tour.  Please look over and make suggestions about which
places sound interesting and one that we may want to pass on.  Also please
feel free to add any places that are not on the list.  Once the places are
decided on the I'll put together an itinerary, probably Friday and Sunday
will be the days for most of the tour.  Possibly a side trip to Keith's old
pub.  Here are the places to consider:

Marquee Club
Young Vic
Twickenham
Charlton
BBC Television Centre
Highgate Cemetary
Carnaby St.
White City Council Housing
Hard Rock Cafe
Rock Circus
Roger's Fish Farm
Camden Market (Boots and other Treasures)
Wembly
Keith's old pub (1/2 to 1 week side trip depending if we are joined by
Keith's Spirit)
Abbey Road Crossing
Stickey Fingers
Power Station from Pink Floyd Animals cover

That is it for now, let me know what you think.  Please feel free to make
suggestions even if you can't make the trip.  All input is appreciated.

Take Care,
David