THE TOP TEN LIST - Wed 7/26/95

Greetings fellow Whoheads!  I know this isn't Who related, but I think
most Who fans will get a kick from this Letterman top ten list.

> From New York: Now with front and side crumple zones ... it's THE
  TOP TEN LIST for Wednesday, July 26, 1995.  And now, acting Surgeon
  General ... David Letterman!

> From the home office in Grand Rapids, Michigan ...

TOP TEN MTV VIDEO MUSIC AWARD CATEGORIES MICHAEL JACKSON IS
NOMINATED IN

10.  Best Editing of Facial Feature

 9.  Outstanding Performance in an Ongoing Police Investigation

 8.  Weirdest Male Artist

 7.  Weirdest Female Artist

 6.  Best Performance in a Black And White Video by Artist Who
     Isn't Really Either

 5.  New Video by Guy with a Brother Named Tito

 4.  Best Singer Who Talks Just Like Mike Tyson

 3.  Least Life-Like Nose

 2.  Best Acting in a Marriage

 1.  Best New Face

Compiled by Aaron Barnhart for the vacationing Sue Trowbridge, who
probably would have had a clue what music Paul and the band played

               LATE SHOW WITH DAVID LETTERMAN
               11:35 p.m. ET/PT (10:35 CT/MT)
               on the CBS Television Network

             On Thursday's show, Dave welcomes

             ... actress SANDRA BULLOCK
             ... music group GIN BLOSSOMS
             ... First Brother ROGER CLINTON

The Top Ten List is Copyright (C) 1995 Worldwide Pants, Incorporated.
Used with permission.

The latest Top Ten can be retrieved at any time by sending e-mail
to topten@infomania.com

To leave the list, mail listserv@listserv.clark.net with the message
  SIGNOFF TOPTEN
To join the list, mail same with the message SUBSCRIBE TOPTEN Your Name
To retrieve old Top Tens, mail same with the message GET TOPTEN ARCHIVE