WANTED: who london 12/28/79 concert for kampucheaSun Dec 7 12:39:53 PST 1997

see subject- lots of who to trade
pls reply to redmann@ix.netcom.com (im at work now)

per jeff, moon on quad- simmer down, matey! i KNEW you'd get sucked into the
"best/better" thang! this is about my fave band and fave drummer- no others!
as to moon in 76, live drumming can be quite easy, if you inhale enough coke
before the gig. im sure you were completely coherent at your who gig in 76,
too, in order to verify this.

my point (seems like you missed it!:))was that the moon of my gen/quick
one/sell out/tommy/LAL/next is a far different moon than on who are you, and
that slide began w/ quad. FAR DIFFERENT- listen to the drums on WFGA from
TKAA- sad! you can trace it to the drums in the beginning of ive had enough
on quad

 the drumming on quad might be "fine, thank you very much"; but even you
must admit that the skills were slipping.

for the record, moon was not the best drummer.
he was the only drummer. (sorry mitch mitchell!)

your witness