Who Convention

Dear fellow listers,

In 8 weeks time, three of us American listers will be sitting around in
London, in an alcoholic fog, trying to type out a report to this august
group on the activities of the past 48 hours, namely,

The Who Convention, A Whowalk (which we're planning), a lack of sleep,
Dining, Drinking and general Debauchery, etc.

I will have my friend, a solicitor, join us to chat with any police
constables we may encounter, in the course of our activities.

So you won't go to jail (gaol)
And won't have to post bail

Wouldn't you like to be part of this history making event? With only 3
Americans we know so far commited (tickets and hotels) we decided to
remind the list of this event and to invite any enquiries and to
provide any logistical support (within reason) for those who want to
go.

In particular we would like you to join our assault on English soil.

Regards, George