Moon losing It by quadrophenia? I don't think so...

> again i disagree- (as a major moon fan, this hurts me, too!) BUT
> i wouldnt want the drummer of who are you on that album, let alone any
> album
>
> by that time, moon had simply had it- booze and drugs withered all his
> skills

I disagree with this disagreement.  Moon doing Dreaming from the Waist down
in Nov. or Dec. 75 off of the 30 yrs. video didn't show any signs of lagging
skills... Quadrophenia's drumming was just fine, thanks, no further comment
needed... The Charleton show was also great video, Moon looking fine and
fit, and despite his booze and drug intake was playing the best drums of
his life.... You're making up things that just don't play.... His style
kind of mellowed into a more standard rock format, but that's also like saying
the space shuttle only travels 17300 mph faster than a Piper cub.  He was still
much better than the next best, and he changed his style to fit Pete's changing
musical style.... I'd admit by Who are you he wasn't quite up to it, but previous albums and my personal viewing of Moon in '76 indicated no letup in his playing.

Jeff W.