Mailing lists on autopilot until 7/10

Hello folks,

Just a short note from you friendly, neighborhood, mailing list maintainer.

I will be on vacation until 7/10, so The Who and The Celtics mailing lists
will be on autopilot until I return.  If something majorly blows up, you can
contact postmaster@cisco.com, but please, please, please... ONLY IN AN
EMERGENCY, OK?  This isn't a Cisco-sponsored activity and my sysadmins are
extremely busy.

Thanks.

I'll get through all outstanding adds & drops when I return.

-> Paul <-

--
Paul M. Moriarty / pmm@cisco.com / +1 408 526 8174
Manager, Engineering Computer Services / Cisco Systems, Inc.