Woodstock Boot

Hey everybody,

I just discovered this list after I joined the Celtics list (I guess
Paul oversees both lists) and I am happy to have finally found it.

I recently purchased the two CD boot of the Woodstock show that also
has some cuts from the Lifehouse shows on it.  Someone told me I wasted my
money because the Woodstock show is set to come out on disc soon.  Is
this true?  I can't believe they would put out the whole show because
they didn't put out all of the Leeds show (or is this the reason that
all of Tommy didn't appear on the Leeds reissue?).

So, did I waste my money when I could have waited for the official
release, or did I do okay because the "live album" that is to come out
won't include the entire show?  BTW, the boot's sound IS excellent!

Dave Hughes