Re: A moan

Hi Tim... hope this note finds you in good health and spirits...I hope that
you did not misunderstand me...if in fact it was my note that you refered to
I never intended it to sound as though people should not contact PT through
the mail or admire him in letters to him ... I did however state that the
posting of his home address and the sneaking around about his residence was
an embarassment to me and I felt that Pete's home address had no place on
this list...earlier this evening in fact I posted the address for Trinifold
as the proper way to send mail or make Who related requests...I also agree
with you that corresponding with Nicola and hearing her talk about PT can be
most stimulating to someone inflicted with a passion for The Who....
                    Best Regards
                     Joel