Re: Re[2]: Good news from England!

Mark, re:

>Damn! I forgot to mention that to WFang! I hope it's not too late to say
>that to completely fill out the Leeds TOMMY disk, a wonderful choice would
be the Shaking All Over featuring Spoonful.

I think they left off "Spoonful" based on their perceived performance rather
than as a time limitation. If you think about it, they could always add it to
"Leeds", subtracting "Amazing Journey" (as it would then duplicate "Tommy:
Live At Leeds"--or act as a "teaser") to make "space" if it was needed...

wf