observations on the 30 YRS box set... a year late...

I just borrowed it and gave it a listen... Coupla things

Here Tis is a damn fine, skippy tune... Now my new favorite...

Why the hell do they insist on fading out I'm the Face?  And isn't is a remix?  Daltrey's voice
sounds artificially double-tracked... Almost a bit too slick sounding...

Was Moon drumming on all the High Numbers tunes?

The live version of Bargain is incredibly great...

So who owns the Woodstock source tapes?  And film?  Why the hell hasn't the whole Who performance
come out?

Honestly, I'd never heard Guitar and Pen and the Music Must Change (that's for damned sure, Pete! Get on it!)

I mean here it is:  Here Tis I liked EXTREMELY, IMMEDIATELY.  The Who Are You number? not at all, or whatever
I'm s'posed to say to not offend those who like it.....   It does come down to a matter of tastes, I guess...

and I was just kidding about my initials.  Don't get offended, anyone.  Do what you gotta do.....

JW