Re: Vaguely Who-related questions

> 2)  Who, besides the Beatles and George Martin, played on the Beatles'
> records?  (I know about Billy Preston for Get Back and Don't Let Me Down,
> Brian Jones' sax on You Know My Name, and Nicky Hopkins on Revolution.
> Is there anyone else?)

Starting with Love me Do, where now the flip-flop conventional b.s. is that
Andy White DID play the drums, and the stuff they did with Tony Sheridan back
in '61, there is also Bobby Keys on Sax on Lady Madonna, Various orchestrations
during their phsychedelic period, Clapton on While My Guitar Gently Weeps, etc. etc.
Get The Beatles Studio Album (it's a book) It's totally thorough and accurate...

> 3)  Who, besides the Who and Nicky Hopkins, played on the pre-Who's Next
> records?  Also, did Rabbit play on stage during the 82 tour?

Page on solo on Can't Explain.