Moon and the Ox

Hey there!  With all this Moon lamenting going on, we forget
one important fact.  There's an entire Keith Moon solo album
which hasn't been released on CD!  Let's all badger MCA
until they release the Two Sides of the Moon.

And while we're at it, the Ox's solo work.  Certainly Smash
Your Head and Too Late the Hero for starters.  Maybe some
two-fers with the others!

My choice for anyone-but-Kenny as a Moon replacement:
   Mitch Mitchell of the Jimi Hendrix Experience
He was often critized for "over-playing" as was Keith
(unfairly I think).

John Hamilton