Re: TheWho Digest Vol 2 Num 105

I thought I would pass along a report that I just read in a trade report that
says THE WHO will be playing Glastonbury '95 with Simon Townshend subbing for
his brother. No mention of who would be on drums, but I suppose this concert
billed as THE WHO would in effect be similar to Daltrey's concerts last year.
And what about John Entwistle touring with Ringo -- perhaps timing would pose
no problem, since any concert by "THE WHO" would certainly have to include
him...