townshend's solo stuff con't ...

my take on the townshend collection:

who came first, rough mix - most nostalgic, early lifehouse stuff, great songs
like sheraton gibson, my baby gives it away, street in the city ......

empty glass - great rock album, cited by many of the popular younger muscians
as inspirational (Eddie Vedder of Pearl Jam and others), rough boys, cats in
the cupboard, a little is enough kicks!!!!!

chinese eyes - very serious, personal, and deep album

scoop, another scoop - these are both a blast to listen to and very educational
 a must for any recording muscian just starting out or experienced ....

white city - the first side kicks hard, not too crazy about the other side though......

iron man - dittos on the comments about the two who tracks and hookers stuff...

psychoD - i wasn't too crazy about the concept until I saw pete do it live
last year in phili, then it made more sense ..... a great "fuck you anyway
media/industry" statement ..... the man has balls .... mostly listen to the
undialogued version ....

just my thoughts,

carlk