My Fave Townshend Albums

>I recently bought Rough Mix, All the Best....(FINALLY after 12
>years!!  I remember requesting Face Dances Part 2 to the local AOR
>station until they gave in!), and White City.  How would you rate
>each?  At the moment I'm listening to White City the most, the CD I
>thought I'd like the least.
>

>All that's left is the Iron Man and Deep End live CD.  I doubt any of
>you will tell me they aren't worth purchasing.

Surely you can't forget Townshend's best collection:  Another Scoop.  With
tracks like Football Fugue, The Shout, Never Ask Me, Ask Yourself, and
Praying the Game, you can't go wrong!  And of course, Scoop is right behind
it with You Came Back, Mary, Cookin', and of course the classic
So Sad About Us/Brrrr (that truly IS a "valuable Pete Townshend recording").

--