Live at Leeds

After seeing the set list, I can see the sense in releasing a full-length CD
version of Leeds sans the Tommy material.  Besides, they can always release a
CD of the Leeds Tommy set in conjunction with the album's 30th anniversary.

My only concern is that Charlesworth and Astley won't be able to resist
tinkering with the material that's left.  Take "Heaven and Hell," for
instance.  I know that they wanted to include a live version of this song on
the box set, and the fact they ultimately went with the studio version (in
mono, no less) suggests that they deemed the Leeds recording unworthy of
official release.  So it seems unlikely that they'd include it on the Leeds
CD, which is unfortunate.  I also doubt whether they'd include the
full-length version of Shakin all Over (with Spoonful), since they used the
edited version on the box set.