Re: cassette "bootlegs"

In article <941118015313_2017307@aol.com>,
    TAPEBOY@aol.com  writes:
> i don't know about a bootleg of the german show,  but that tape has been in
> circulation among tape traders since 1976.

Which makes me think... should we add a cassette tape section to the
bootleg list?  Now this would be slightly different in that there
wouldn't be any "label" or "record number" to use, but I could list
show dates and song lists.  Similarly, "quality" would have to refer
to the quality of the show rather than the recording of the actual
tape itself.  I suppose this is similar to the situation for
videotapes, and I will be starting a section on that soon (I just have
to edit up the HTML for the web page).

So, in summary, if you'd like to send me lists of tapes that you have,
I'll edit them into the list.  Ed Hanel's discography has a huge list
of tapes, but I don't believe they include any song lists.  I'll start
with the list from Hanel's discgraphy and work from there.

						-- Rich
--
http://www.xmission.com/~legalize	Legalize Adulthood in Utah!
legalize@xmission.com