Saturday night's ... questions

At the risk of sounding stupid  ( afrequent occurrence for me, I'm afraid)
I'll ask this question:  Is the "Saturday Night's Allright For Fighting"
that everyone's been talking about lately on the "Two Rooms" collection
that is a tribute to E.John and B. Taupin?

I ask, because I just heard the song on a local radio station this morning
and I liked it.  At first I thought it was just Roger solo, but in the
second part of the song ("Take Me To The Pilot"?) I'm pretty sure I head
Pete on backing vocals.  The guitar in places sounds like Pete's playing.
But, I really couldn't hear any bass that sounded like John playing ...

Now all of these ovbservations come from ONE LISTEN, over a radio station
that has a fairly weak signal in my area.  Any comments or help will be
appreciaited.

--
''''''   ''''''         Tom Grier  (tgrier@VAX2.Winona.MSUS.EDU)
  ''     ''  <'         Winona State University, Winona MN 55987