Boxed set

      Since i don't
    have "Sell out" i especially wanted to hear "Armenia" and "Rael"  I had
    read in  guitar world that the musical themes for the underture were
    contained within "Rael"... um.. Themes?  it sounds almost exactly the
    same to me..

Go get "Sell Out," it's available in CD or vinyl (I'd recommend vinyl,
myself, if you can get a clean copy.  I haven't got the CD, but until I
hear differently I wouldn't trust the Powers That Be to transfer it
exactly as originally recorded to CD.)  Loads-o-fun.

Alan