Re: box set

     For those of you who might be a little short on funds, I was able to
pick up the box set at PriceCostco warehouse for $42.99 (before taxes).
That seems to be the lowest price I've seen.  It was agony waiting until
they got their shipment in today.  Now I finally get to immerse myself in
it.
     Boy, when it rains it pours!  I've got the box set, I'm going to see
Tommy in L.A. this Saturday, I want to see Daltrey sings Townshend (in
October now?), and can't decide if I should buy the laserdisc or video.
Should I buy the laserdisc now and save it for someday when I hope to get a
laserdisc player or do I get the video and watch it now?  Oh those previous
posts were so enticing.  Perhaps the best answer is to splurge and get both!

* Timothy J. Herrlinger         EMail  herrling@lifesci.lscf.ucsb.edu *
* Marine Science Institue              Office Phone (805) 893-8858    *
* University of California             Home Phone   (805) 922-4239    *
* Santa Barbara, CA 93106              FAX          (805) 893-8062    *