the Video

Hey all...

I got the video (VHS tape) last night and hungrily consumed it upon arriving
home. My true passionate collecting days of Who material are well behind me, but
was completely caught up in all this footage. GodDAMN Moon was awesome! The
"Anyway, Anyhow, Anywhere" was incredible. I can't get "I Don't Even Know
Myself" out of my head today!

The (I'm assuming) drug-induced frenzy of PT's performance in the '79 footage
was electrifying to watch. I only wished he hadn't been descending into the
depths of addiction, as it was only that knowledge that partly tainted watching
it.

And the PT's interview segments prove to me that he's going to be the most
entertaining grouch old codger at age 70. So snotty! The story of his dislike
for playing "Sister Disco" was so great, so nasty!

You are not wasting your money. Buy this videotape.

Chuck