Sender: list-owner-thewho-outgoing@cisco.com
To: thewho@cisco.com
From: john.p.donnelly.1@nd.edu (Sean Donnelly)
Subject: Another question about the box
 Sun Dec  7 12:10:24 PST 1997
Date: Wed, 13 Jul 1994 11:37:06 -0500
Sender: owner-thewho@cisco.com

Okay, I'll admit it: I haven't bought the new Who box or video yet. But I
promise I will, honest!

I did get a chance to see the box set at a store, and I noticed that it
includes the single version of "Who Are You". How is this version different
from the album version?

Thanks,
Sean Donnelly

INTERNET:john.p.donnelly.1@nd.edu  12:44 EDT 13-Jul-94
    (940713164429 515664.456256 BHV40-33)
     for OTG 12:44 EDT 13-Jul-94 Message 6050-41920 forwarded to