Re: Daltrey Sings Townshend -Reply

In article <seedb8e9.046@ARTHUR.RTPTOK.EPA.GOV>,
    BRESLIN.JOHN@EPAMAIL.EPA.GOV  writes:
> Pinball Wizard (do we ever need to hear that or Won't Get Fooled
> Again again?)

I used to think similar thoughts until I heard PT doing Pinball Wizard,
Drowned, and Won't Get Fooled Again as acoustic versions on the Secret
Policeman's Other Ball album.  They were truly awesome (and different
sounding to me, anyway) versions of those songs.  Someone once
remarked that Pete plays rhythm guitar like it was a lead instrument
and these songs really show that quality of his playing.  Speaking of
this album, does anyone know if it was ever released on CD?

						-- Rich
--
http://www.xmission.com/~legalize	Legalize Adulthood in Utah!
legalize@xmission.com