Re: Pete songs...

All this talk of PT songs had me listening to "..Chinese Eyes" and "Iron Man"
last night.  Add my name to the list of people who've always love "Was There
Life". It's one of those heartaching (Lynn Blair was right on) songs I'd only
found on the Scoop albums.

"Chinese Eyes" has always been close to me from a heavy emotional lyrics
standpoint, but last night I was totally into the guitar! I'd forgotten about
the solo on "Communication", and on "Sea Refuses No River"....sent me back in
the best kind of way...

Chuck