Re: Crashing by Design

>Chuck writes:
>...sometimes the words you think you hear are just as good as the real ones,
>because whatever meaning you think the song had is then destroyed when you
>hear the correct lyrics.

When I was about four years old, I heard "I Wanna Hold Your Hand" on the radio
and I thought the words were "I Only Want A Half" because my mom had just made
me half of a baloney sandwich.

"Scratching My Behind" is a good one, but let's not forget the KAAR version of
"Barbra Ann" where PT sings "...you got me f***ing and a-rollin' f***ing and
a-reelin'...  :)

OK,
KLW