From: dbarrera [mailto:dbarrera@temple.edu]
Sent: Wednesday, November 20, 2002 10:11 AM
To: jettaglx@igtc.com
Subject: Shopping Cart Steering

Whenever Im on the highway, my 1998 GL slightly swerves off to the left and
then goes back. Even if Im off the gas, the front wheels swerve to the left
and swerves back straight. The only way I can describe it is that of an old
shopping cart. The faster I go, the worse it gets and it only happens on the

highway when I drive above 50mph.