nota solicitud ayuda problema jetta

	HELP  REQUESTED

To: Any experienced VW Tech Guru

I have a 1995 VW Jetta VR6 with an engine malfunction. It only runs well with
the mass airflow disconnected. This happened after a muffler replacement. I
put a new mass airflow sensor, but runs the same. I already replaced the coil
pack and replaced a original VW oxygen sensor. With the mass airflow sensor
connected, the engine runs extremely rich, then it goes to a very lean
condition on closed loop, misses and dies off, then picks-up again and dies
off. It slowly starts dropping RPM4s  while the throttle is held open at
different positions. It only runs well at wide open throttle.. The diagnostic
code is 2341, oxygen sensor control.

The VW dealer has no idea what is wrong with the car. I believe that the ECU
was damaged when the muffler was welded, and is running on fail safe mode.
What do you suggest I do to test the fault? Send your answers to my e-mail:
autoimports@cybertelh.hn  Thank you.

Sincerely,

Jose R: Villeda