SPAM: FS or TRADE: '94 Jetta GLX

Well folks, the family is starting to grow.

I'm looking to sell or trade my '94 GLX for a Passat wagon, preferably also
a GLX.

The details:
- 92k miles, 5 speed, red, w/ sunroof
- Clean inside and out
- Bilstein HDs (stock springs, so the ride is still good)
- Neuspeed swaybars
- Speedbleeders
- Recently renewed brakes (all new discs + pads)
- Recent clutch
- Coil pack fixed
- All windows working (both left regulators already replaced)
- Upgraded sound system (Pioneer CD changer, Infinity speakers)
- Engine is stock, with the exception of Neuspeed wires.

The car is clean, well kept, and has not been ragged on.  I'm still mulling
over the price, but in light of the suspension, stereo mods, and recent
mechanical work (clutch, brakes, etc) I'm probably going let it go for blue
book + a bit.  Location is northern Virginia (Reston / Sterling).

Shoot me an email off-list if interested.

Cheers
Seth